The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) has obtained permission by the Government to organise horse racing on 18 October, 21 October, 24 October, 28 October, 1 November, 4 November, 8 November and 11 November under certain conditions. The Club would like to announce the following special arrangements for these race meetings:
1. For the race meetings from 18 October to 11 November, advance booking of some facilities will be available for Priority Card holders and members of the public. Apart from trainers, jockeys, Club officials and Stewards, only Owners, Voting Members, Members, Priority Card holders, members of the public and up to three accompanying guests who have made advance table bookings approved by the Club will be admitted to the racecourses. They have to abide by public health measures, including temperature screening before entry, filling in health declaration forms and wearing of face masks during the race meetings. Any person who has travelled overseas within 14 days prior to the race day will not be admitted, except those who are exempted from the HKSAR Government quarantine requirements. In addition to public health measures, standard security measures at racecourse entrances will be applied to ensure racecourse safety.
2. To comply with the Government’s conditions with regard to group gatherings of no more than four persons, only two Owners/guests of each horse will be allowed to have access to the Parade Ring. Furthermore, in line with social distancing rules, a distance of at least 1.5 metres should be maintained between groups of people inside the Parade Ring.
3. There will not be celebratory arrangements or ceremonies in the racecourses except for the purpose of trophy presentations and taking winning photos at the Winning Arch after each race. A maximum of four persons will be allowed to participate in each trophy presentation and photo-taking session.
4. The catering facilities in the racecourses will operate in full compliance with the requirements issued by the Secretary for Food and Health for the catering business. For example, a maximum of four people are allowed at each dining table, and a distance of at least 1.5 metres maintained between the tables.
5. Booking of the facilities for the race meetings from 18 October to 11 November will be available to Priority Card holders and members of the public from 12:00 noon on 16 October. Online electronic health declaration forms will be accepted and must be submitted one day prior to racecourse admission.
6. Car parks at Grandstand II of Sha Tin Racecourse and Penfold Park will be open on the above race meeting days. Besides, Racecourse Station of MTR East Rail Line will resume service.
7. For the Sha Tin race meetings held on 18 October, 24 October, 1 November and 4 November, the following venues will be open in the Sha Tin Racecourse: Owners Box 1/F, 3/F and 6/F, Stewards Box on 7/F, Voting Members Box on 7/F, Owners Pavilion on 1/F, Private Boxes on 6/F and 7/F, Members Private Room and Jockey Club Box on 2/F, Seasonal Boxes on 6/F at Grandstand II, Owners Bar, Members Bar, Members Loges, Members Box on 4/F (Paddock, Pak Hop, Hong Kong Sixties), Owners Cabin and Members Cabin on 5/F, The Expert, Monopoly and Y Box on 5/F, D709 Box, The Racing Club on 5/F and 7/F, Members Betting Hall on 2/F at Grandstand I, Inner Circle, The Mastermind, Hay Market, Pak Sing, Wins Cafe Sha Tin, Champion Circle, Jump, Paper Badge Betting Hall, Digital Zone, Media Hall and Public Betting Halls.
8. Besides, racecourse cross betting will also be available for these four Sha Tin race meetings. Voting Members Box on 5/F, Owners Box 7/F, Home Straight on 3/F and Winning Post on 7/F at Members Stand II as well as Leading Edge, 2/F Terrace and Public Betting Halls in the Happy Valley Racecourse will be open for customers who have made an advance table booking approved by the Club.
9. For the Happy Valley race meetings held on 21 October, 28 October, 8 November and 11 November, the following venues will be open in the Happy Valley Racecourse: Owners Box 2/F, Owners Box 3/F, Owners Box 4/F, Owners Box 6/F, Owners Box 7/F, Voting Members Box on 5/F, Stewards Boxes on 4/F to 6/F, Owners Pavilion on 1/F, Home Straight, Winning Post, Parade Enclosure Suites on 1/F at Members Stand III, Members Lodges, The Expert, Y Box, Provincial, Sports Bar, Dining Room and Hong Kong Kitchen of The Racing Club, Sponsors Box on 5/F, D306 Box on 3/F and Members Betting Hall on 2/F at Members Stand III, Seasonal Boxes on 4/F to 6/F at Pavilion Stand, Topaz on 7/F and 8/F at Members Stand III, The Chalk, The Mastermind, The Gallery, Inner Circle, Leading Edge, Wins Cafe Happy Valley, Silver Lining, Co-Tack, Moon Koon Restaurant, 2/F Terrace and Public Betting Halls.
10. Besides, racecourse cross betting will be available for these four Happy Valley race meetings. Pak Sing, Champion Circle, Media Hall as well as Public Betting Halls on 1/F and 2/F at Grandstand II in the Sha Tin Racecourse will be open for customers who have made an advance table booking approved by the Club.
11. Betting services will be available at all Off-Course Betting Branches (OCBBs) from noon to 8 pm on pre-sales days and from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm on night race meeting day, while customer services will continue to be provided on non-racedays. All customers are required to undergo temperature screening before entry and must wear face masks while inside the OCBBs. All customers and staff are required to observe the social distancing rules and group gathering restrictions as promulgated by the HKSAR Government when inside the OCBBs. For service hours of OCBBs, please visit: https://is.hkjc.com/ocb/ocbbizhour_en.pdf
12. Customers can place bets via Telebet hotlines, namely 1881, 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1887, 1889, Priority Red Card and Quickline, as well as via the Club’s mobile betting app, Racing Touch, eWin or 1886 Telebet Automated System. Fund deposits can be made by FPS or EPSCO via the Club’s betting app or eWin, or by PPS or Bank Bill Payment Services via online banking websites. Customers who do not have an online funds transfer facility can register online via the Club’s betting app or via eWin for FPS fund transfer.
* Customers must be aged 18 and above